The Wolf Tooth "B-RAD" mounting bases allow you to reposition your bottle cage mounts or even add additional bottle cage mounts. This device is intended to add accessories or a second bottle cage, but it also serves as an excellent mount for a battery.
Mounting any of the bases requires the use of at least 2 standard threaded bottle cage mounts. B-RAD 3 and 4 should use the auxiliary foam pad (to protect your frame) and zip tie to secure the base. Any other mounting methods are not recommended
- The 2-Slot Base can move bottle or other accessory to an optimal location even on a smaller or dual suspension frame
- B-RAD 2 base instructions
- The 3 slot base with 4 threaded holes provides additional adjustment and mounting options vs the B-RAD 2. The B-RAD 3 includes a zip tie, channels for the zip tie, and a foam pad for secure mounting
- B-RAD 3 base instructions
- The 4 slot base is the longest base with 9 threaded holes for the ultimate flexibility and capacity when bike packing, touring, commuting or just exploring on 2 wheels. The B-RAD 4 includes zip ties, channels for the zip ties, and a foam pad for secure mounting
- B-RAD 4 base instructions