Any products found to be defective according to the terms of the Warranty can be returned for a full refund.
Returns and order cancellations not covered by the warranty will have a transaction fee deducted from the refund. This fee is applied because we are not reimbursed for these fees when issuing refunds.
- Orders paid with credit card will have a 3% transaction fee deducted from the refund
- Orders paid via by PayPal will have a 3.5% transaction fee deducted from the refund
- Order paid via ACH (bank transfer) will have a 1% transaction fee (up to a maximum of $10) deducted from the refund
If you wish to return an order for a reason unrelated to warranty claim, such as ordered the wrong product or you changed your mind, the following rules will apply:
- Customers must pay for return shipping.
- Only the cost of the product will be refunded; original shipping fees will not be refunded.
- Batteries and controllers may not be returned.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Returns must be in unused condition in original packaging, with no marks from mounting or installation.
- There will be no restocking fee on a customer's first return. After the first return, a 10% restocking fee (up to a maximum of $20) will be imposed on returns.